At Jisco, we care deeply about nature and are committed to making the right choices for the protection of our environment. We’ve decided to live more sustainably. We keep a critical eye on sourcing our raw materials, production process, even our packaging, and looked for ways to be kind to the Earth.
Help us reduce our business impact on the environment. The journey to sustainability is a long one, but one we are devoted to, and we are greatful for your support and participation.
Jördis & Francisco
• 35% of our collection is made with BIO-ACETATE.
• This new bioacetate is 100% natural, since it comes from 100% cellulose, the most widespread organic compound in nature, which makes it bio-based and 100% BIODEGRADABLE.
Bio-based means the natural and renewable origin of the material.
• 25% of our collection is made with PURE TITANIUM which is a 100% RECYCLABLE raw material.
A capsule collection of frames with which JISCO wants to express its commitment to sustainability and responsibility for the environment, designed from combinations of 100% recyclable Pure Titanium and 100% bio-degradable Bio-Acetate pieces.
• We spend a lot of time to find the best packaging options for both our clients and the environment.
• We use compostable plastic to wrap and protect each frame, because although it may not be the solution that offers the best look, yet it is the easiest recyclable and biodegradable.
Recyclable / recycled eyewear cardboard
Recyclable eyewear plastic bags
• This is our packaging with principles, maybe not the most beautiful, but trying to be better for our environment.
whose mission is the regeneration of the Mediterranean Sea and that works for the reduction of single-use plastic pollution and the creation of marine protected areas.